2. Watching a volcano erupt… Eyjafjallajökull, Iceland
3. Dipping your toes into a lake at Glacier National Park, Montana.
4. Hopping around on The Giant’s Causeway – an area of about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns on the northeast coast of Northern Ireland
5. Checking out gigantic dunes in Namibia
6. Trying not to get burned by a continuously active volcano’s lava in Ethiopia
7. Rainbow peepin’ at Bridalveil Falls in Yosemite National Park
8. Watching storms approach from the False Kiva in Canyonlands, Utah
9. Entering the Mysterious Hallway…a thick grove of poplar trees in northern Oregon
11. Admiring Soca, the most beautiful river in Slovenia
12. Dodging storm clouds in the Dolomites, Italy
13. Being tempted to lick the turquoise ice on Northern Lake Baikal, Russia
14. Hang-gliding over the Hidden Beaches of Kapaa, Hawaii.
15. Leaf-ing your cares behind during autumn in the Swiss Alps
16. Deciding on which island to explore at Thousand Islands Lake, China
17. Awestruck in in a glow worm cave in Waitamo, New Zealand
18. Gearing up to take on the Flatirons in Boulder, Colorado
19. Getting your mind blown in the Maroon Bells, Aspen, Colorado.
20. Staring at this view with a dumb look on your face in Cueva Ventana, Puerto Rico
21. Rolling up on Mount Kilimanjaro in Masai Mara, Kenya
22. Smelling the pretty flowers near Mt. Fuji, Japan
23. Wondering what it would be like to fall off Mt. Thor in Baffin Island, Canada…the largest vertical drop on Earth (4,101 ft)
25. Going pretty much wherever in New Zealand and snapping epic photos.