- The first question to ask a Man who wants to marry you my daughter, is NOT “Do you love me?” but “What is your vision?”
- Spend time with your mother, she is cooler than you think.
- Dress like a Queen, spend like an accountant.
- A boyfriend does not validate your existence.
- Respect your Dad, he may look rugged but he has earned his success inch by inch.
- There is a certain kind of man you need to avoid at all costs.
– You’ll know him by his inability to find his own job and earn his own money.
- It’s not the QUANTITY of friends that matter. It’s the QUALITY.
- Repeat after me: I. Can. Accomplish. Anything.
- Always carry a photo of your grandmother in your purse. Her wrinkled face will remind you that beauty is temporary but character is eternal.
- There is no substitute for Jesus Christ.
- In the end, my daughter, the best way to respond to men who underrate women is NOT to complain, but to out-perform them.
PS; It it is my prayer that the young women in our generation understand that there is more to being a woman than dating boys, make-up, or twerking. Being a woman is about making your MIND more attractive than your BODY.
Adding to that, Make sure you marry a Man…
- Who will change your Life, NOT just change your Relationship status.
- Who is in love with your Mind, NOT just your Behind.
- Who stimulates your Vision, NOT just your Hormones.
- Who wants to Kiss your Mind, NOT just your Body.
- Who wants to lift you UP, NOT just put you Down.
- Who wants to see you on an Office Desk, not just on a Cooking Stove.
- And above all, marry a Man who wants you to be his mate in the Prayer room, NOT just the Bedroom!
And if any woman out-there thinks such Men don’t exist, then perhaps you underestimate the wisdom of God.
I mean if you as a woman can know how to match your High-heels to your Lipstick and your Eyelashes to your Bracelets… don’t you think the Almighty God knows how to match two souls lurking on planet earth???
My God, the God I serve, is still in the business of creating, forging and supplying Husband-Material Men (HMM’s).
I.e Men who, in the words of John Legend, “want ALL of a woman’s BEING, not just the woman’s BODY”.
Please share if you enjoyed the article.